Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hello, World!

As the title of my blog suggests, this is a blog about ... ME! :-)

By ME, I mean various things, such as my thoughts, my various activities(nefarious as well as innocuous) and my opinions on various things.

Briefly, I plan to write on various topics.

  • My activities(duh)

  • My hobbies

  • Brief Articles on various aspects of Programming.

  • Various good links that I've collected on various topics.

  • Other sundries.(to be expanded?)


Dale Carnegie(who'll probably get an article here) said that the word that most fascinates us all is... I! I take this to mean that all of you are interested in well... I, Me, Myself! :-)

But you shouldn't take this article or the link that got you here too seriously. I don't intend to bore you too much. Humility is my middle name. Hehe.

If this is not your cup of tea, then please look at various links that I'll be posting on a regular basis. They just might interest you.

So, hooray! I finally made my own blog.

1 comment:

xmrkkr said...

Bhallu,

The post u wrote is really good, and i've picked up a few things to use. Visit my blog at xmrkkr.blogspot.com which i created yesterday.