Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Alarm! Alarm!

A few months ago, my friend Ravi "Zoolander" and I had gone to the Hyderabad Central Mall in punjagutta. As soon as I entered the building, I noticed a security guard and a detector of some kind through which you had to walk in. I immediately burst out laughing, and pointed out a sign to Zoolander, which was declaring very confidently.... :-) :-D




I immediately asked Zoolander to snap a photo on his cell phone. As zool was taking the photo, the security guard decided to take offense to this "alarming" act, and objected by saying that photos of the sign were not allowed! However, he said so as a token gesture, and quickly piped down upon being explained the situation. This is one for the book "Eats, Shoots and Leaves".

They certainly mean it when they say that a shopping mall can be a very entertaining experience. :-D

No comments: